Posted on 10/14/2022
- You're comfortable diving into the weeds
- You have broad technical knowledge and a hunger to learn new topics quickly
- You have exceptional communication skills and can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You thrive in fast-paced environments with a high degree of autonomy
- Have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Be comfortable interacting w/ customers & diving into the weeds of our business
- Be highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Be fluent in English, both verbal and written
Benefits administration software
Benepass’ mission is to help companies distribute meaningful benefits that support the personal and professional well-being of their team. The company’s platform helps employers give access to benefits to their employees for onboarding and offboarding while also providing payroll integration and tax compliance.
- Healthcare: We pay $430 per month toward your health insurance and fully cover dental and vision. You also get membership to OneMedical, Teladoc and Talkspace
- Flexible, autonomous work: We’re remote first so live where you’re most happy. We come together in-person as a team 3-4 times per year.
- Benepass perks: $500 to set up your home office, $100 per month for wellness, however you define it, $150 per month for home internet and cell phone, $150 per month for co-working
Company Core Values
- Empathetic: Listen and make others feel heard. Be respectful. No assholes
- Seek joy: Have fun! Celebrate wins big and small, personal and professional, team and individual.
- Set audacious goals: Disruption and innovation are hard by definition. We dream big and achieve big.
- Clarify purpose: State the obvious. Avoid assumptions. Ask the question.
- Write it down: Decisions are made when there is written agreement. Meeting artifacts are written.
- Take ownership: Not blame. Ownership is end-to-end, penny-for-penny. Mistakes happen, and they’re opportunities for growth.
- Serve people teams - and their employees. In that order.
- Bias toward action: Share work at 50%. Optimize reversible decision for speed.
- Obligation to dissent: Debate kindly. Assume good intent.