Health Information Operations Manager
Posted on 1/28/2023
Mobile, AL, USA
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Passion for identifying process improvements and providing solutions
- Demonstrated ability in leading employees and processes successfully (20+ team members)
- Coordination experience with site management on complex issues
- Knowledge, experience and/or training in accurate data entry, office equipment and procedures
- Openness to travel up to 50% of the time to multiple sites based on the needs of the region
- 2+ years of Health Information Management (HIM) related experience
- Provider Care Solution experience
- ROI (Release of Information) exposure
- Be the primary Account Manager to our customers
- Mentor hourly staff and supervisor team for further professional development
- Responsible for P&L management ($2M+)
- Oversee the safeguarding of patient records and ensuring compliance with HIPAA standards
- Own the management of patient health records
- Participates in project teams and committees to advance operational strategies and initiatives
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to better business results
- Prior ROI management experience
- RHIT or RHIA Credentials
- MHA or HIM related degree
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.