Manager – Technical Program Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent job experience
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, program management, or management consulting
- 3+ years experience managing a team of technical program managers
- Experience with real-time embedded software, microcontrollers/microprocessors, real-time operating systems (POSIX, QNX, FreeRTOS, etc)
- Strong track record of managing complex highly technical cross-functional projects
- Strong references that highlight your ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
- Lead an experienced team of technical program managers and leverage your technical and managerial skills to deliver high-impact results
- Set the program management direction for the Firmware TPM team, and together with your team, iterate on our development processes
- Work with Firmware department leaders to translate the top-down corporate strategy and milestones into detailed product roadmaps, timelines, and deliverables
- Grow the TPM team through hiring and guide the professional development of team members
- Create and deliver technical presentations that explain program initiatives to downstream consumer teams
- Represent the team in cross-departmental forums, with key stakeholders, and in executive meetings
- Establish standard reports to provide concise and effective communications to key stakeholders on program status, issues/risks, and accomplishments
- Set the agenda for key decisions to be made at each meeting to eliminate bottlenecks and retire risks
- Hands-on software/firmware development and debugging of microcontroller-based systems-on-a-chip, particularly in the automotive domain
- Experience with development of safety-certified software or firmware
- PMP or equivalent
- Experience with autonomous vehicles, test platforms, and/or automotive or aerospace processes
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.