Posted on 8/17/2022
Remote • United States
- 7 - 10 years experience with technical writing in a SaaS organization - especially a growing organization with minimal structure
- Experience identifying and growing junior talent
- Know-how in establishing a team's cadence, metrics, operational structure, and feedback loop
- Experience presenting project plans or relevant updates in management meetings
- Experience with agile and Jira, or other Agile tools, is desirable
- Experience with MadCap Flare or other content management systems is desirable
- You will report to the Head of Enablement of Unqork
- Commit to your team's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Leadership - You'll manage the technical writers, setting direction, and deploying resources. You'll account for the content creation team's performance results, including performance feedback, compensation, and staffing decisions. And provide content creators (both full-time and contract) with specific guidance related to the technical writing discipline
- Innovation - You'll bring a fresh perspective to the technical writing process. Working within the team resources and business demands, you'll find ways to prioritize, assess, and assign work to the team
- Functional Knowledge - You'll bring an in-depth understanding of concepts, theories, and principles related to technical writing and basic knowledge of other disciplines
- Business Expertise - You'll bring an understanding of the SaaS software development industry and how technical writing contributes to the achievement of Unqork's goals
- Problem-Solving Expertise - You'll resolve technical, operational, and organizational problems within the technical writing team vertical
- Impact - You'll base your decisions on guided policies, procedures, and business plans, receiving guidance from your senior manager. You'll adapt the technical writing team's plans and priorities to meet service and operational requirements as they evolve. And you'll contribute to policy formation in your responsibilities. You'll also become involved in the discovery of the latest trends in the technical writing industry
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.