Posted on 2/1/2022
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience in an immersive technical project (collegiate project teams or professional settings)
- CAD skills (any platform) and ability to make high quality engineering drawings that meet common industry standards
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication skills
- Ability to rapidly prototype and bringup robotic systems from mechanical design to sensing feedback and actuation
- Core electrical competency with the ability to drive electrical design, test and analysis
- Proficiency with software for scripting analysis and controls
- High competence with, and fluid use of, engineering first principles
- BS, M.Eng, MS or PhD in an engineering field
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Own hardware from concept generation to real world use at the intersection of mechanical, electrical and software
- Use first principles physics as a basis for every decision
- Lead design reviews, run analysis, visit vendors, define and execute hardware test plans
- Build prototypes, analyze failures, and transition successful projects into production
- Support critical hardware demonstrations with customers as needed
- Travel to test sites as needed
- Experience in NX/Teamcenter
- Experience with algorithms for control and sensing
- Proficient use of Altium or equivalent
- Ability to integrate electronic components into mechanical designs (motors, co ntrollers, sensors etc.)
- Experience with machining, sheet metal, injection molding, and 3D printing
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.