Senior Product Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience cleaning, wrangling, aggregating data from disparate sources, and conducting A/B testing
- Extensive experience in SQL required, Python and Looker preferred
- Strong storytelling skills - able to create compelling and concise presentations that convey actionable solutions to complex problems
- Self-starting, fast-moving, and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Measure, analyze, and understand the data of the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition, engagement, retention, and churn
- Leverage diverse customer and product data to quantify the impact of member product interactions and drive actionable recommendations for improvements
- Partner with product managers to analyze user research, conduct surveys, and derive actionable insights
- Partner with product managers to design and launch iterative testing, report results, and incorporate learnings into the team's models of the business
- Communicate findings to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high-performance team
Wearable performance & optimization technology
Whoop’s mission is to unlock human performance though tapping into every individual owner's potential which can be enhanced through continuous monitoring. The company has built a system across hardware, software, and analytics designed to collect and analyze the most important data on the human data.
- Take Time Off: Time outside of the office is important for sleep, strain and recovery! Our PTO plan encourages members to take time off in order to come back refreshed.
- Live a Healthy Lifestyle: Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents. Life and disability insurance are also available.
- Feel Invested: In addition to a competitive base salary and 401k, you're eligible to receive stock options to share in the future of WHOOP. Work means more when you have personal stake. You have ownership in what we are building.
- Eat Well: Keep hunger at bay with endless snacks in our fully stocked kitchen. Enjoy catered team lunches on Friday, and even a cold brew keg.
- Know The Product: We want you to understand and experience the product firsthand. We offer you a WHOOP strap and membership at no cost.
- Be Active: Take advantage of our office gym and on-site showers! WHOOP also offers a $500 yearly wellness perk for fitness classes and memberships.
- Be Present: It’s important to be present when bringing home a new family member. Take care of your loved ones with 12 weeks paid parental leave, plus an additional 2 weeks to gradually return to work.
- Love Where You Work: Sitting in the heart of Fenway, our beautiful office overlooks Fenway Park. A prime location for great food, not to mention catching a Sox game, too!
- Work Hard, Play Harder: If we don't already have a club here that fits your lifestyle and interests, you're encouraged to start one. Share your passions with others at work, or discover new ones!
Company Core Values
- Unlock Human Performance
- High Intensity & High Humility
- Research & Design
- Uncomfortable Pace
- Transparent & Loyal