Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 5/25/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2+ years experience in Sales Operations/Analytics role, preferably in SaaS
- Strong financial modeling & analytical skills, and appreciation for solving complex, unstructured problems
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting
- Strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/SQL; experience with visualization tools is a nice to have
- Familiarity and comfort with Q2C process, sales systems/related tools (Salesforce.com), and reporting
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Bachelors degree
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Marketing, and other key teams across the company
- Support annual/quarterly/weekly forecasting and reporting for the sales organization, identifying key changes and trends that will materially impact the companys growth trajectory
- Support quarter-end reporting and associated narratives (QBRs)
- Advise on new business growth strategies and existing business retention & expansion opportunities using models and analytics
- Design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting (via Salesforce, Tableau)
- Develop deep understanding of revenue forecasting and reporting systems to drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Lead the design, implementation and administration of incentive compensation plans for the sales force and sales management teams
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
Intercom's mission is to make internet business personal. Their vision at Intercom is to bring a Messenger-first, personal experience, to all customer and business communication.
- We reward our people - All full-time Intercom employees are offered a rewards program that includes competitive base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- We love to learn - There are so many opportunities here to learn and build a career. We support employees' growth by offering a wide range of continuing education options, including core skills, management training, and guided learning.
- We take employee wellbeing seriously - We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as employee assistance programs and mental health resources. We also offer flexible time off, significant paid family leave, and more.
- The world has changed. So has the way we work - The majority of our employees say they prefer a hybrid model of work—some in-office time, some WFH—so that's our current approach. No matter what, though, we're committed to listening to our team.
Company Core Values
- We’re optimistic and positive
- We think big and start small
- We obsess about our customers’ success
- We go further together
- We’re confident, yet humble
- We make every day count