Senior Software Development Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Google Cloud Platform
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics or a similar technical field
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience designing, developing, testing and maintaining software
- You have worked with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure
- You are passionate about software engineering
- You have excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills, with a preference for simple solutions
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator and can adapt your communication style and the level of detail to your audience
- You are within easy commute of central London, this is a hybrid role
- Use your experience developing full-stack applications to build software that supports cancer research
- Build and operate the infrastructure and tooling that runs the systems and powers the team
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to overcome real-world problems that sometimes can't be solved with software alone
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (UK/US) to overcome real-world problems that sometimes can't be solved with software alone
- Take responsibility for the systems built by the team by participating in an on-call rota
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility