Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Thinx for All Leaks, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx is looking for an Sr. Associate, Web Operations to traffic and manage day to day updates of thinx.com and the photo/copy workflow within the Digital Product team. The ideal candidate loves to look at all of the details, figure out every step of a process, and then expertly steward our creative assets towards a successful launch. The role will contribute to planning for and executing all updates to our forthcoming CMS instance + Shopify, as well as executing all product launches, campaigns, promotions, and sales. Candidates need to be extremely organized and able to work well cross functionally. The role will report to the Web Operations Manager and will work closely with a number of teams, including Project Management, UX, Engineering, Creative, Brand, Marketing, CX, Enterprise Systems, and Merchandising.
The Work You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Engineering, UX, Creative, Brand, Marketing, CX, Project Management, and Merchandising teams to refresh and maintain content (copy, photo, internationalization, product listings, etc) for the Thinx website via Shopify and our CMS, Contentful
- Work closely with UX, Engineering, Brand, and Marketing departments to implement new promotions, landing pages, campaigns, and ad hoc content updates
- Responsible for managing low-tier product and color launches, including: project kickoff, ownership of the project timeline, organizing and reviewing assets, requesting development support, communicating project status with stakeholders, and site implementation
- Responsible for documenting core website processes by updating SLAs, Shopify docs, Contentful docs, and links to important shared resources
- Responsible for keeping all web assets and copy organized across all platforms and our asset management system
- Maintain file-naming conventions and establish metadata standards across multiple digital asset categories
- Responsible for testing all changes that are made to the CMS to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with the Engineering and QA teams to assist with testing new functionality for the website, product launches, and promotions
- Work with translation services on localizing our site in various languages and locales. Partner with the SEO team on prioritizing keywords for these languages/locales
- Work with the Engineering, Brand, and Content teams to improve organic search rankings by implementing SEO best practices
- Work with Digital Product, UX, Marketing, Data, and Engineering teams on implementing personalization efforts
- Engage in competitive research on new site features, industry trends, etc.
We’re Excited About You Because...
- You’re process-driven
- You’re extremely detail-oriented
- You’re a self-starter who can work independently
- You have an appetite for learning new tools and tech
- You have a keen interest in eCommerce and DTC
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- You have experience at an eCommerce retailer or marketplace working inside a PIM and CMS–Shopify or Contentful a plus
- Experience working with a DAM and organizing assets/copy across multiple projects and teams
- Exposure to HTML and CSS and desire to learn more
- Familiarity with GSuite products (Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.)
- Familiarity with Asana, Jira, or similar Project Management tools
- Very strong ability to do visual and functional QA– can audit designs against staging links across a number of devices/viewports/browsers to find inconsistencies or errors
- Able to multitask, prioritize critical issues and work within all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with internationalization/localization and personalization is a plus
You’re Excited About Us Because...
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $2,000 annual flexible reimbursement stipend towards learning and development, cell phone reimbursement, and supporting your remote office needs
- Progressive policies for bereavement and compassionate leave
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Compensation Philosophy
At Thinx, our compensation philosophy is driven by the goal of attracting, developing, and retaining the best people to further our mission, vision, and business goals. Compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including and not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. For New York City the range of base annual salary for this position is $80,300 - $96,500. Candidates being considered for work in other locations will be subject to the base salary range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate’s offer letter. Base annual salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Thinx, we are passionate and committed to curating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture as well as a product line that is reflective of our market and consistent with our goals for growth. We believe that every person at Thinx and every person that wears our products is valuable to the company’s success.