Senior Technical Product Manager
Data Platform Engineering
Updated on 3/21/2023
Guelph, ON, Canada
- 5+ years of product management experience in data warehouse, ETL, or other data-focused environments
- Advanced SQL skills and familiarity with big data technologies, streaming data architectures, and the data infrastructure ecosystem
- Understanding of the technical architecture of data pipelines, warehousing and data management systems
- Engineering or computer science education and/or relevant technical background
- Excellent written, verbal, and leadership skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, teams, and priorities
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.