Agot is a mid-sized late-seed stage startup with a computer vision platform for enterprise foodservice. Our customers include some of the largest enterprise foodservice brands in the world. Agot is backed by deep industry strategics including Yum Brands (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut), Continental Grain Corp, Mark Cuban, Kitchen Fund, Morado Ventures, and a number of deep foodservice strategics.
As a Business Development Intern you will receive mentorship from our talented business development team and contribute to our sales and fundraising initiatives. This is a great opportunity to learn and to apply your knowledge to make an impact in the real world.
- Analyze company data and make recommendations.
- Research and continuously fill the pipeline with new customers and investors.
- Schedule meetings for your business leader
- Prepare materials and collaterals
- Continually communicate with stakeholders
- Update the company’s CRM and other systems
- Perform outbound calls.
- Represent the Company, as required.
Skills & Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business research skills, including financial analysis of companies
- Strong attention to detail
- Depending on the candidate, Bachelors degree or an MBA candidate
- Excellent academic credentials
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Work hours will be part-time and flexible. You will be responsible for managing your own work schedule, with the company working primarily Eastern time Monday through Friday.
We’re a goal-oriented startup, so expect to take ownership and support new projects.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Transportation reimbursement, Free in-office lunch, daily!
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA