TRICARE Beneficiary Services Representative-Sigonella
Posted on 11/2/2022
Trevose, Feasterville-Trevose, PA, USA
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be SOFA/Command Sponsored as a dependent of an Active-Duty Service Member or DoD employee
- Must be a US Citizen to be considered for this position
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience administrative experience in a medical environment
- Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance
- Experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment
- Experience in a medical or clinical environment
- Experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims
- Experience in a public environment
- Associate degree is preferred
- Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), DOES, and CHCS
- Verify benefits eligibility and process enrollments, disenrollment, portability transfers, and more using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES), Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) systems, etc
- Register TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS)
- Resolve enrollment discrepancies between systems, and run weekly reports
- Perform individual and/or batch Primary Care Manager (PCM) changes, following the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) guidelines
- Provide education on TRICARE resources and benefits, enrollment/disenrollment information, and customer service to beneficiaries on the phone and in person
- Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active-duty portability/disenrollment process
- Conduct briefings for In Processing, Out Processing, Maternity, and others
- Provide basic claims support such as providing information on the status of claims
- Collect and record Other Health Information (OHI) information into applicable systems
- Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when forward a call or refer as needed to address the beneficiary's question
- Collect and report information on daily activities performed
- Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses
- Maintain confidentiality and proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Provide remote support to Leidos BSRs at other sites
- Adhere to a business casual dress code
- Be fluent in English
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- Possess effective presentation skills
- Computer literate with Internet research experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2010 or later applications-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to respond tactfully with people on the phone and in person
- Ability to work independently and under general supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.