Manager – Production
Expressions Engineering, Valorant
Posted on 11/3/2022
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Producer or Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Drive the creation of team roadmaps that match product priorities
- Validate that the right products are being built through testing and research
- Collaborate across teams and products to deliver holistic player experiences
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and keep them informed of progress, risks and pivots
- Supervise delivery of team work throughout the software development life cycle
- Ensure the execution of risk management, velocity tracking, product review, and quality validation processes
- Continuously improve work systems to push toward development best practices
- Partner with cross-discipline managers to forecast and execute staffing plans
- Grow team members through mentoring, coaching, and direct management
- Build and maintain a positive and inclusive culture and regularly assess team health
- Experience working with directly with engine tooling teams
- Deep familiarity with content production pipelines
- Passion and experience with competitive FPS games
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble