Senior Business Systems Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years experience working with accounting teams in a fast growth environment, ideally with strong NetSuite administration experience
- Direct experience leading a major system implementation or rollout
- Experience supporting ancillary Accounting systems (TripActions, Bank of America, Zip or Coupa, etc.)
- A balanced skill set that can wear the hats of a:
- A passion for helping teams scale and grow through the use of technology
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
- Build and provide ongoing system architecture and design reviews to ensure our corporate accounting and procurement processes are best in class
- As a Systems Analyst you will provide technical and functional support to our users across Procurement, Corporate and International Accounting, FP&A, Sales Compensation, and Payroll
- Develop and document long term strategic direction for the tooling and automations to support our scaling accounting teams
- Design and implement software solutions to increase automation, reduce risk, and create scalability
- Triage and support suite of tools working with end users and cross functional teams
- Track and report on effectiveness of our tooling suite to support Figma's corporate accounting, procurement, T&E, payroll, and tax teams
- Serve as the subject matter expert on NetSuite ERP and provide end user training and support for our ERP and other ancillary accounting systems
Collaborative online design tools
Figma's mission to make design accessible to everyone. The company operates a suite of suite of industry leading collaborative design tools.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Retirement with company contribution
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Company recharge days
- Work from home stipend
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Parental leave & fertility support
- Generous PTO
- Learning & development stipend
- Cell phone reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Build community - We’re multiplayer people who love the weird, wonderful magic that happens when people connect. We build bridges — with both our Figmates and our users.
- Run with it - Building Figma is about taking initiative, being bold and charting a new course, not running a playbook. Figmates are building the future of design by tackling big, scary, exciting challenges like Figma’s future depends on it. Because it does.
- Love your craft - We build for builders and try to make complex things feel simple. We ask why until we get to the core and continually focus on solving the right problem, not just shipping work.
- Grow as you go - Everyone’s a work in progress, and we’re here to help each other grow. With humility and curiosity, we give and get the ❤️ and 💯, and the direct feedback we all need to become great.