Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on 4/1/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA • Alameda, CA, USA
- 7+ years direct Human Resources/People Operations experience
- Passion and curiosity about the employee experience and developing innovative Human Resources solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with deep expertise (certification, industry best practice creation, immersive experience) in at least two of the following: organizational design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, learning & development, or change management
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them give their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity and representation in Tech
- Help leaders to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design to problem-solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional