Production Technology Developer
Posted on 5/6/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
Adobe After Effects
- 2+ years experience working with REST APIs
- 2+ years experience working with Airtable and advanced Airtable features (automations, apps, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace/G Suite apps, including Sheets, Docs, and Drive
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and the Creative Cloud suite
- Familiarity with video production workflows, including stages of pre-production, production, and post-production
- Solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication & time management skills
- Create documentation for managers and administrators to reference for training or troubleshooting. Regularly publish release notes for system updates
- Build extensions of existing proprietary systems to aggregate and report data
- Help maintain all automated processes that are used by Prod Tech stakeholders, including archiving, production databases, ticket systems, asset distribution, and more
- Aid in discovery of internal processes to help find redundancies and new efficiencies
- Monitor daily health of platforms/scripts required for workflow, including Google Apps Script, Airtable, Frame.io, Zapier, Zendesk, AWS commands and more
- Along with a larger team, troubleshoot users' tech issues and address access needs as they arise on a daily basis
- Continually seek to find new tools and methods to improve efficiency of workflows
- Collect feedback and requests from users and translate those into technical solutions
- Aid in management of projects
- Mentor and aid in management of junior developer
- Experience working with and maintaining Google Apps Scripts
- Experience with Git / Github in a team environment
- Experience with Python and / or other programming languages
- Experience with Zendesk, both as an admin and an agent
Cross-platform digital media company
Buzzfeed is committed to making the internet better: providing trusted, quality, brand-safe news and entertainment to hundreds of millions of people; making content on the Internet more inclusive, empathetic, and creative; and inspiring their audience to live better lives.
- Wellness - Comprehensive benefits for medical, dental, and vision insurance with a focus on Wellness. Plus discounts on Gyms, Care.com, and access to resources like Maven, Tend Dental, and One Medical.
- Planning for the future - Take advantage of the 401(k) plan with a company match, short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance.
- Work-life balance - We offer our employees paid time off (including your birthday!), paid holidays and generous leave options for life events such as becoming a parent or getting married.
- Career development - Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more.