WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, and our employees have the flexibility to work in an office location, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Strategic Media Services (SMS) team provides strategic partnership and integrated media solutions to our diverse suite of clients. We deliver Raving Fan Service by helping clients challenge their media objectives and realize their business ambitions. Powered by best-in-class research and planning tools, SMS works in partnership with our sales team to tailor our tech enabled services approach to drive better outcomes and media campaigns.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position will be responsible for acting as the key client contact for a suite of Basis clients. You will lead a team of digitally specialized but holistic Integrated Media Planners and Media Planning Associates. As the Director, Integrated Client Solutions, you will be responsible for continually advancing the quality of work across your team.
OTHER WAYS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TEAM ARE BY:
- Stewarding client relationships to ensure their business and media objectives sit at the center of our engagement
- Maintaining a standard of client excellence for your team through overseeing strong media plan development guided by clear business rationale
- Delivering high levels of client satisfaction to ensure client retention and growth
- Overseeing client campaigns and daily requests by identifying, evaluating, brainstorming and recommending new media solutions alongside the team
- Collaborating with internal Client Development teams in identifying and pitching new client opportunities
- Prioritizing client needs through resourcefulness and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Contributing to Basis team knowledge through identifying training needs and providing input for educational initiatives
- Conducting 1:1 meetings with direct reports and onboarding new hires
- Contributing to Basis team member knowledge through hands-on mentoring, training, and participation in regional calls/meetings
- Leading by example, supporting Basis’ values and positively contributing to the culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience in digital media planning and buying, including site direct and programmatic
- 2+ years of managing a team of individual contributors
- Holistic understanding of the digital media landscape including search, social, and programmatic
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Curiosity and passion for advertising
- Strategic thinking and proactive client servicing skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skillset
- Prior experience at a SaaS organization
- Hands on DSP buying experience
- Experience working with a 3rd party ad server
- Experience in digital reporting dashboards such as Datorama
- Experience in search and social media
- Basis Certified
Don’t think you have all the skills required for this role? That’s okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We’ve been proudly recognized as:
Ad Age, Best Places to Work 2023, 2022, 2013
Built In, Best Workplaces 2023, 2022, 2021
Crain’s Best Companies to Work for in Chicago 2022, 2021, 2020, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Crain’s Best Companies to Work for in New York 2022, 2021, 2014
Dallas Morning News, Top Workplaces 2021, 2019, 2015
Denver Post, Top Workplaces 2022, 2021, 2020
Denver Business Journal’s Largest Employers 2022, 2021, 2020
Fortune Magazine, Best Workplaces 2022, 2021, 2020, 2015, 2014
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age.
Basis is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application processes. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]