Songbird Therapy is a modern and technology-enabled provider of in-home ABA therapy. We have immediate openings for Behavior Therapists and are offering paid training, flexible schedules, industry-leading pay, and full benefits.
Who We Are at Songbird Therapy
Songbird Therapy is a technology-empowered provider of in-home ABA therapy seeking to bring innovative change to the field. Backed by leaders in Silicon Valley, we’re bringing together the best therapists and modern technology to build a world where every child can access world-class care, uniquely tailored to them.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and mission-driven professionals to join us and work directly with children in their homes providing one-on-one ABA therapy sessions. You’ll engage, instruct, and play with children with autism to work on day-to-day living skills, collect data on their progress, and be a trusted partner to families—all with support and mentorship from an experienced team.
- Competitive pay
- Fully paid training!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k retirement benefits
- Equity in the company
- PTO and Mental Health days
- Paid drive time + mileage reimbursement
- Flexible hours
- Career growth
- Company values centered on clinical excellence (which includes increased access to your BCBA) and caring for our therapists
What you’ll need
- Experience working with children, and a passion for working with children with special needs
- At least 6 months of ABA experience required (Registered Behavior Therapists preferred)
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Sit on the floor or stand for extended periods of time
Our values influence our daily work, and our daily work impacts children and families. Each day we live our values because it impacts the families we serve.
- Children and families first. We ask ourselves: Would we want this for our own children and families?
- We move with urgency. To bring early intervention to families—every minute counts.
- Seek out and take ownership. We’re hungry for impact, and we’ll question the way things are done to best support children and families.
- We rise by uplifting others. We enable each other’s strengths and interests because we care.
- Embrace playfulness and adventure. We bring gratitude, humor, and joy into our work, which we see as an end in itself.
Songbird Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. Songbird is committed to creating a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential components of a workplace. We welcome qualified candidates of every background and life experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18 - $24 per hour
- RBT Certification (Preferred)