Senior Software Engineer - Identity & Access Management (Us Remote Available)
Posted on 4/7/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Washington, USA • San Francisco, CA...
- 6+ years of IT experience and 3+ years of experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space
- Advanced to Expert knowledge of Sailpoint Identity Now (IDN) platform with hands-on experience
- Validated technical knowledge of authentication/authorization, or identity management standards/protocols such as Kerberos/NTLM, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, Google Identity Services, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WSFed and SCIM
- Solid experience with Okta
- Experience with different types of integrations into directory services
- Deep understanding of business workflows and automation/integration manual tasks into the IAM platform
- Experience working with internal auditors and advanced knowledge of common security standards (ISO/IEC 27001, SOC1, SOC2, HIPAA, NIST)
- Scripting or programming languages Python, Powershell, Java, Visual C, etc
- Understanding of Agile methodologies. Working within Jira. Being part of and running sprints
- Experience with Workday, OKTA, ServiceNow and SailPoint integration
- Docker, Kubernetes or containerization experience
- Knowledge of administering Splunk products
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Build, configure, tune and manage Sailpoint Identity Now (IDN) cloud platform
- Develop and maintain authentication and authorization services for internal corporate Splunk users
- Effectively handle user identities across all identity platforms
- Perform analysis of security events across multiple identity platforms, and execute proper course of action
- Build strong multi-functional relationships and lead multi-functional teams to build and run role based access control (RBAC) to ensure a secure production environment
- Research and assess current available technologies to meet needs that define technical specifications, design infrastructure, and conduct thorough evaluations. Become the subject-matter expert in delivery of new components into the identity ecosystem
- Be a subject-matter resource for identity and governance related tasks or projects, internal to the team and external to the organization
- Help bulk-up our monitoring capabilities with more Splunk products. Maintain key operational metrics and provide regular updates to upper management
- Help us modernize our environment by leveraging configuration management and infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Build our CI/CD pipeline and implement best practices with code review and management
- Extend our governance practices into the cloud ecosystems for scale
- Help automate repetitive onboarding and offboarding tasks inside and outside of IT
- Help the business uplevel and digitally transform by introducing centralized identity governance practices that would allow our team to become the central identity warehouse and clearing house for all internal users
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.