Hardware Product Manager
Posted on 12/6/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently
- Write clear, crisp, detailed product specifications
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently
- Help guide the go to market and maintenance plans through product launch and beyond
- Monitor feedback, support, and analytics. Plan changes to make improvements
- Mechanical engineering or Physics background
- Experience shipping a complex hardware product to customers
- Clear communicator, both written and oral
- Process oriented mindset
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.