THE COMPANY: Paragon Leasing, the equipment powerhouse of Stevens Transport, is a career destination for passionate and talented people who seek a cutting-edge career with an industry leader in equipment and maintenance. We pride ourselves by employing world class teammates that are innovative, results driven, honest and dependable. We excel in a culture of high expectations and performance, with OUR PEOPLE being central to our organization.
Our People are focused on values, with an unselfish take on personal accountability for individual results. They bring innovation and ideas to the table, so the team can forge forward with unparalleled goals and accomplishments. Our fast pace, high demand environment is ideal for someone who is competitive and driven. Paragon remains cornerstone to Steven’s Transport, the industry leader in refrigerated trucking.
Paragon is located at Steven’s Transport world headquarters, on 75 acres of Dallas, TX. Paragon operates a 400,000 sq ft, state-of-the-art maintenance facility. We offer you the chance to service an industry-leading fleet of equipment, working with the latest technology, tools, and diagnostics systems to drive one of the largest refrigerated transportation companies in North America.
THE ROLE: The Roadside Assistance Coordinator is a key position in keeping our Fleet safe while on the road. This position utilizes Truck, Trailer, HVAC mechanical experience as well as customer service experience to analyze, diagnosis, prevent, and fix mechanical issues. Are you great with people, do you have mechanical experience, are you a problem solver? This might be the position for you!!!
- Preference will be given to those with technical school certification
- Some knowledge of commercial vehicle components and common reasons for failure preferred
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Absolute commitment to following up with all parties involved
- Receiving calls from inbound callers and attempting to diagnose issues over the phone
- Delivering clear, effective communication to all parties
- Routing drivers to authorized repair facilities as needed
- Communicating service interruptions to Operations so that alternative delivery plan can be made
- Identifying warrantable repairs and file claims with the appropriate vendor or manufacturer
- Processing and reconciling invoices for approval
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to handle heavy volume of inbound calls and email correspondence
If you love keeping the roads safe by diagnosing mechanical issues over the road and have a customer services mentality. If you love being in a team setting and enjoy working in a high volume call environment then come make Stevens Transport’s Paragon Leasing your new home.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Supplemental, and Life Insurances available + 401(k) retirement plan and quarterly match.