Principal Technical Producer
Sport IO, Esports Technology
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 7+ years experience launching large scale features, business critical efforts or cross-team projects on schedule and as part of a multi-phase launch plan
- Experience shipping large-scale premium products on multiple platforms with a live service component
- 2+ years of team leadership experience growing and mentoring more junior individuals and building healthy, diverse, and inclusive teams
- Experience fluidly adapting methodologies in situations of high product or team complexity, or long duration
- Experience working on technical initiatives and technical product development and a capability to deeply engage with customers and development teams in technical discussions
- Strong alignment to servant leadership principles and the value and importance of ensuring psychological safety, healthy feedback culture and conflict management within and between teams
- Coordinate and collaborate with a small team of other producers to collectively guide and lead the teams to execute against the feature roadmap to high quality and on time
- Lead and guide a multi-team group of ~15 - 25 people consisting of engineers, product managers, UX designers, and Quality Owners to bring player facing features and core infrastructure features to reality
- Build strong collaborations with multiple external vendors building tools and managing operations for our global esports tournaments
- Implement initiative-wide work systems to manage activities such as staffing/headcount management and cross-division accountability tracking
- Implement accountability rituals wherein product teams review their commitments/delivery with organizational leadership and hold each other accountable for celebrating successes and learning from failures
- Own the quality of the experience for the player/customer through partnership with Engineering, Product Management, and QA
- Create alignment between organizations working towards common or complementary goals
- Dependency-manage across large business units with different cultures and operating models (internal or external)
- Proactively identify issues impacting work life balance/sustainable development in your teams and integrate sustainability tracking measures into the process
- Represent your business unit's staff, service, and tooling needs to the leadership team
- Adapt from a toolkit of methodologies to scale across teams and products
- Experience working in med-large size organizations where collaboration across organizational boundaries is critical to success
- Experience leading and coordinating external development teams
- Leadership experience in game development, esports, or entertainment industries
- Experience leading and pivoting multiple teams/processes/efforts through a significant change in direction or operations
- Passion for esports and Riot's games
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble