Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
London, UK • Reading, UK
- You will have experience working with customers in the Public Sector
- You will have security clearance or be happy and able to obtain security clearance
- You will be a relentless learner - both inside and outside of work; this will be your trophy career learning experience
- You will have been involved with business transformation programmes, encompassing people, process and technology
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- You possess extensive experience in a related CSM function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions within a broad customer base comprising Fortune 500 to start up / scale up organisations. You will have successfully driven customers to achieve the as-yet unexplored
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, working tactically, while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially minded with an eye for spotting sales opportunities
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer alignment
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers towards success
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the Splunk' values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Exchange, VMWare, Log Files, Hadoop and Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.c
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and their cloud equivalents
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Cyber security, APIs and Networks
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful
- Drive Splunk's integration with our customers' digital transformation programmes
- Establish joint success plans and help develop standard practice
- Cohere and manage adoption across business units
- Ensure customers' end users, developers and administrators are trained and supported
- Creation & operation of the Splunk Success Framework within the customer organization
- Help develop the roles and governance required to ensure customer success
- Develop and exalt metricised success stories
- Continue to show customers the art of the possible with their machine data
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with senior collaborators
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Splunk, requiring liaison across every internal Splunk department
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.