Data Management Intern
Posted on 9/1/2022
Pennsylvania, USA • Texas, USA • Nevada, USA • Remote • Georgia...
- Develop, build, and cultivate strong relationships with peers and teammates
- Actively participate and collaborate in agile team standups and ceremonies
- Always seek a better design, solution, or way forward to solve measurable problems. Take total ownership of results
- Work on tickets and grow within our proprietary systems
- Knowledge of or experience with technologies such as SQL, GitHub, and Python
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt
- Self-driven with a growth mindset
- Willingness to ask questions
- In the process of receiving a technical degree in software development or engineering
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.