Programmatic Campaign Ops/Ad Ops Specialist
Posted on 7/25/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years backend hands-on programmatic advertising experience (Campaign Management)
- Deep knowledge of DMPs and buy-side DSPs
- The Trade Desk and Google Ads certified preferred
- Demonstrable expertise with Excel/Sheets
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and via email with a knack for explaining complex concepts into a straightforward manner
- Naturally comfortable and effective communicating with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization one on one or through group presentations
- Self-starter who can think quickly and creatively in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results both internally and externally with partners and customers
- Eager to get hands-on with the technology and figure out how things work
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects
- Evolve current bidding approach on current DSP including but not limited to bidding strategy, targeting strategy, 3rd party data strategy (DMPs, brand safety vendors, etc), private marketplaces, & direct deals
- Evaluate and set campaign performance standards
- Improve campaign setup strategy including but not limited to inventory targeting strategy and campaign setup hierarchy strategy
- Campaign troubleshooting as it relates to pacing, performance & pixels
- Campaign Management strategy - Design and implement strategy tailored to the start/mid/end of months across strict and fluid campaigns
- Inventory forecasting- Recommend an improved method to forecast impression avails & partner with product to implement display forecast strategy into ML proprietary forecasting tool
- Parachute in to assist with campaign issues (planning/targeting challenges, setup, troubleshooting, post-launch performance troubleshooting, optimization guidance, etc)
- Maintain display knowledge base (KB) within the IKC - Create/support FAQs, Develop operational best practices
- Campaign implementation and launch support
- Maintain and publish quarterly ad specs (partner with Marketing team), benchmarks, and additional relevant material helpful to the wider org
- Increase operational efficiency for both pre-launch and post-launch processes
- Continuing team education with Sales and Post-sales
- Support the definition of digital advertising best practices and policies
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $50 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.