Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time while maintaining priorities
- Navigating a fast-paced environment while adapting quickly to change
- Ability to understand project interdependencies and the impact of decisions across stakeholders
- Working independently with minimal direct supervision
- Comfortable making project-wide decisions and delegating responsibilities and tasks to associates
- Ability to identify risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- Ability to think creatively in order to provide non-standard solutions
- Ability to balance operational expectations with project reality
- Demonstrates awareness and upholds the highest standard for all environmental, health, and safety protocols
- Ability to facilitate communication between experts, stakeholders, and customers
- Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time
- Working with SF training team to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the L3 Training Program and pitch program edits and improvements to the Senior Training Program Manager
- Working with Senior Training Program Manager and Manager, Fleet Operations Program Management to identify and mitigate resource competition by location/region. Also working with the hiring team to allocate training resources for future new-hire cohorts
- Coordinate any offsite third-party training, including communicating with vendors, scheduling, and issuing Purchase Requests
- Be a dotted line POC for Training Associates and work with them to ensure needed resources (like instructors) are available
- Report on training metrics (training times, training pass rate, etc.) for location/region as well as bottlenecks
- Prep onboarding materials and lead Training breakdown for new hires
- Partner with key internal and cross-functional teams such as Procurement, IT/AV, Security, PMO, and EHS to develop project plans that meet the company's growth requirements
- Proficiency in Google Suites, Monday.com, Slack, Looker
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in transportation and/or training
- Passion for self-driving technology and its potential impacts
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.