Senior Software Engineer- Java/Kafka (Remote)
Posted on 4/5/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, USA • Des Moines...
- 4+ years of production level experience in Java or another strong compiled language, and are interested in owning services that are diverse in domain and implementation
- Experience working in a multi-functional environment with confidence to get things done
- Ability to work independently to implement clean, consistent code solutions
- Flexibility in how to achieve the business goals without compromising technical quality
- 2+ years working with Kafka or another streaming tool
- React (or similar UI framework) experience
- Experience in Kotlin
- Design, implement, observe and scale high visibility microservices that consume and annotate usage data from our customers
- Understand and advance the customer billing domain, with a particular focus on serving the needs of a wide array of internal partners
- Build user-friendly interfaces for customers and internal partners to view billing data and to handle customer account information
- Solve sophisticated use cases requiring close collaboration with product design, management and your tight-knit engineering team
Cloud-based observability platform
New Relic's mission s to empower the world's engineers with a data-driven approach to creating great software so they can build better digital experiences. The company builds tools to monitor and maintain tech stacks.
- Flex work arrangements
- Career development
- Professional training
- Competitive pay
- Company equity
- Retirement & pension
- Generous paid time off
- Family healthcare
- Paid parental leave (12 wks)
- Emotional support assistance
- NRgize wellness funds
- Perks & discounts
- Bold: We take risks to deliver ground-breaking innovation. We are courageous.
- Connected: We are a team, united by a common goal and a desire to achieve our mission.
- Accountable: We set high standards and own our results. It encourages each of us to be ourselves at work, every day.
- Passionate: We love what we do and know that it matters. We’re inspired by the fact that when our customers and colleagues succeed, we triumph.
- Authentic: You belong here because you are you. Our culture is genuine, honest, and inclusive, and encourages each of us to be ourselves at work, every day.