Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About The Team:
This role is eligible for remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. Check with your recruiter for more information.
Robinhood is looking for an Anaplan Applications Engineer to lend their expertise to several Anaplan projects and production support activities. You will partner across multiple Robinhood business units to gather requirements and perform model building, change management, product-level reporting, and support our mission-critical F&S applications. In addition, you will ensure that the Anaplan architecture and governance align with strategic business initiatives, company goals, and the mission to democratize finance for all. This role is an excellent opportunity to join the team as a founding member and help build out the Financial Planning Engineering team Robinhood.What You’ll Do Day-to-day
- Operate cross-functionally with some ambiguity, and provide expertise to FP&A team on best practices for modeling and reporting.
- Escalation on JIRA tickets for Access, Enhancements, and Integration failures
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Design Anaplan integrations with Oracle Cloud Services and Workday
- Work closely together with teams and share expertise to ensure product success
- Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the benefit of the team
- Produces, maintains and conducts test plans for user acceptance testing for new functionality and defect resolution; regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Assessing business requirements, evaluating possible solutions and then implementing and/or recommending solutions
- Performing Proof of Concept exercises to test and evaluate competing design ideas and demonstrate functionality to business partners
- Creating and maintaining standards, procedures, and documentation related to areas of responsibility. May participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information
- Partner with F&S to identify process improvements and coordinate with teams to identify MVP product for each phases
- Establish operating model/ownership of Anaplan activities to maintain the application and product engagement
- Participate in SOX discussions to make Anaplan a compliant financial reporting tool
- Participate in requirement gathering and user story development
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- Create UAT test cases & scripts
- Manage delivery of scope and deliverables across IT and F&S Team
- Triage issue log of PROD reported issues and assign work accordingly
- Weekly communication of project status across tracks
- Knowledge share and train partner organizations on best practices for feature usage
- 3+ years of experience of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions
- Advanced Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and financial modeling skills
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies and touch any system to accomplish your goals
- Extremely data-driven. You instrument and analyze everything about your systems
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Finance, MIS background or any other relevant fields of study
- Experience with high-growth startups
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud EPM (FCC), Leases, GL, AP, or AR
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (SQL, Looker, etc)
- Experience with ServiceNow, Coupa and Workday financials
- Prior experience working with a fintech or start-up is a plus
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $132000 - $155000
US Zone 2: $116000 - $136000
US Zone 3: $90000 - $130600
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Clickhere to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.