Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
As a full-time provider for Spring Health, you will provide individual care delivery for members, as well as support organizational functions identified by your manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide mental health counseling sessions, including clinical risk assessments
- Respond to critical incidents and clinical crises as appropriate
- Complete required internal training and assignments and attend Spring Health Clinical Team meetings
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
- Fulfill team-specific education/presentation/consultation requests in collaboration with Spring Health’s Clinical Partnerships and Care Navigation teams
- Become familiar with and utilize data-driven decision making and measurement-based care
- Provide clinician based feedback on product development of the internal and external platform
- Review monthly projections, client metrics, and clinical outcomes with direct report teams to monitor quality client care
What we expect from you:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
- You’re comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- Maintain a caseload 25-30 sessions per week.
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- $1000 per year Professional Development Fund after 6 months of employment
- A competitive and benchmarked salary.
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Calm Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- At Spring Health, one of our main values is that our members come first. In order for our members to truly come first, we must reflect the diversity that we see in our members. For them to have genuine advocates, we must embrace different backgrounds to promote inclusion and belonging within our team.
- Our team members have created five employee resources groups who meet on a monthly basis to provide professional development, community building, celebrate cultural milestones, and support company goals.
Our current ERGs are:
- OutSpring - For our LGBTQIA* team members and allies
- Black Employee Coalition- For our Black or African American team members and allies
- Women At Spring - For team members that identify as women and allies
- OffSpring - For team members that are parents or having caregiving responsibilities and allies
- Spring Healthy - For team members that want support with nurturing their physical, mental, and emotional health
- In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
- Members Come First: We are genuine member advocates.
- Move Fast to Change Lives: We build with urgency and intention.
- Take Ownership: We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
- Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives: We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Science Will Win: We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
- Candor with Care: We are open, honest and empathetic. Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health:Our Values
The target salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.