Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 2/11/2023
- Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we're encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
- We've been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN's Coolest Cloud companies
- Enterprise Account Executive, Arkansas
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with many channel partners
- Develop and lead sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Cohesity solution
- Prospecting: a consistent record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business
- Define and complete sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, leading, and closing sales opportunities
- Building a case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Cohesity hyper-converged infrastructure solution to meet the customers' business objectives
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business quarterly and annually
- 7+ years of proven success in a customer-facing sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization
- 5 years of demonstrated ability selling into Enterprise accounts in the region
- Experience in engaging with customers and technology partners
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
- US Pay Range
- $124,000-$170,500 USD
- Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate's skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time
Information technology company
Cohesity is on a mission is to radically simplify how organizations manage their data and unlock limitless value. The company develops software that allows IT professionals to backup, manage and gain insights from their data, across multiple systems or cloud providers.
- Health & Wellness - Managing emotional and physical health are key to living happier lives. Cohesity employees enjoy access to exercise and meditation apps, e-Learning resources, Scribd, and more.
- Parental Leave - Cohesity offers salary continuation in coordination with other benefits up to 20 weeks for maternity leaves. Up to four weeks of child bonding leave is offered to non-birth parents.
- Personal Time - Our unlimited PTO policy ensures that you have work-life wellbeing and flexibility when you need it.
- Financial - Cohesity offers a competitive salary, pay-for-performance bonus plan, retirement savings plan, flexible spending accounts, commuter checks, and more.
Company Core Values
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Obsession