Posted on 8/22/2022
- Extensive experience of working in a contact centre, with a proven track record of consistently achieving sales goals in a structured environment
- Proven leadership and coaching experience in a contact centre sales environment
- Excellent people, communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Ability to easily adapt and be resilient in the face of change
- Effective communication skills to articulate the company vision, product changes and adapting to new sales, services, and marketing strategies
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ongoing desire to learn and develop
- Proven ability to be proactive and a self-starter
- Drive performance against established KPIs by coaching your team on consultative behaviours that lead to a WOW experience
- Provide accurate and timely feedback on a regular basis for key performance measures and progress/attainment toward defined outcomes
- Objectively and constructively review phone calls with team members with the purpose of continuous improvement in both interpersonal skills and customer engagement
- Perform team member reviews on a bi-weekly basis with all employees individually to build more effective communications, bring focus to alignment of activity and outcomes, understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of individual performance
- Be visible and available for all team members on the floor, always and without exception
- Demonstrate complete ownership of escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each one while using outside the box thinking
- Manage admin duties consistently and effectively
- Join forces regularly by working with peers and other cross-functional partners to ensure the success of your team, department, and our customers
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.