Product Operations Senior Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Demonstrated experience as a self-starter, able to find and resolve issues on your own
- Daily practice of excellence and rigor - you execute the 100th rep of a process with the same focus and care as the first five reps
- Proven ability to master a technical system and support it in production operational environments. Must demonstrate an innate drive to be self-sufficient across the depth and breadth of a technical system
- Strong aptitude for problem solving in unstructured situations at the interface of hardware, software, and networking. Ability to drive challenging and vague technical problems to clarity and resolution
- Confident with navigating ambiguity and crafting new ways of doing things
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance; Holding clearances or Background Investigations in the past a plus
- Sustain Anduril's CUAS deployments by combining an understanding of our customers' missions with familiarity of our products and integrations
- Triage, diagnose and root cause product incidents, and driving postmortem actions including providing status visibility through resolution
- Consistently assess and ratchet up the quality of the fleet's observability and telemetry in partnership with product teams
- Develop fleet health reporting spanning Anduril's CUAS technology stack, continuously assessing deviations from the baseline
- Interface with internal operations and product teams to identify and solve system or product reliability issues
- Support Anduril's global customers through proactive communications and detail-oriented execution
- Propose process and product improvements based on customer feedback and available metrics/analytics
- Perform maintenance on Anduril hardware through use of Linux command line function
- Experience with observability tooling such as DataDog, Grafana, and Victor Ops; exposure to software development tooling such as Git and Jira
- Experience with on-call support operations and working in limited risk tolerance production environments
- Government agency experience preferred
- Willingness to work non-standard hours and weekends (flexible 8 hour morning shift between 6am-3pm)
- 3+ years of customer/technical support experience with a focus on final-tier customer concern support
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.