Every two years, the volume of the world’s data is doubled. Yet even with this searing increase in available information, businesses are expected to harness it ever more effectively and base their decisions on consistent data (evidence) and support their insights, taking advantage of a landscape of emerging technologies.
Lab49 is looking for a self-driven and entrepreneurial Analyst to join their Data & Analytics practice. As a premium financial services consultancy, we work with our clients to help understand the potential of their data organization and underlying assets and create cutting edge solutions to realize their potential.
As an Analyst, you will be a recent graduate looking to:
1. Get exposure to the full range of our Data & Analytics disciplines, covering topics such as Data Strategy, Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Augmentation, AI/ML and Data Solutions
2. Gain an understanding of how to create attractive business propositions through Product Design storytelling, with a strong desire to develop commercial acumen
Within this role you will learn how to successfully deliver data and analytics initiatives, accumulate financial domain expertise through research and development, and broaden your stakeholder management skills to deliver substantial value for both our internal Lab49 community and our clients.
We are looking for a candidate with a critical thinking and logical problem-solving mindset who is interested in emerging technologies and has the entrepreneurial spirit to pursue and develop these interests for commercial purposes.
Hands on experience with data technologies, analytical tools and/or a coding language would be beneficial but is not mandatory. Far more important is an open, collaborative and high-performing mindset with an intellectual curiosity for the industry and hunger for learning.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Information Systems, Finance, Business, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or equivalent degree, or a demonstrated interest in business, finance, and data/technology)
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
- Willingness to travel (needs vary based on office and client location)
- Authorized to work in the United States (US Citizens or Permanent Residents)
The base salary range is -
• Analyst – $65,000 - $80,000
Placement within the range provided above is based on the individual’s relevant experience and skills for the role and level.
Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, which is determined upon company and individual performance.
Salary range disclosure as required by S9427A when hiring in New York.
Lab49/ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
Lab49/ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.