Logistician/Lifecycle Support Specialist
Posted on 11/2/2022
Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 8 years of logistics, quality control, data management, hardware/software management, or related experience. Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree
- Must have experience tracking and maintaining hardware assets and/or software licenses
- Must have direct, hands-on experience providing Logistics and/or Hardware/software support for a large, fast-paced program/organization with a vast and diverse customer base
- Must have experience working with and/or managing software media and maintaining IT assets
- Must have experience providing a wide variety of Logistics, IT, Quality Management and/or Configuration Management services and support
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to handle time-sensitive tasking across multiple facets of configuration and change management
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills and possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of independently and effectively planning and prioritizing personal tasking
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent people skills required for interfacing easily and effectively with various teams and personalities
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- System Administration experience or hands-on experience with hardware and software maintenance
- Quality Assurance, Configuration Management, and/or Audit experience, particularly on a large system
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.