Posted on 11/10/2022
Wheeling, IL, USA
- Full Time employees are eligible for benefits starting day one
- Adapts to changes (work plan, priority and management decision) in the work environment
- Supports improvement initiatives and participates actively to improve work environment (example 5S)
- Looks for opportunities to improve work productivity and efficiency
- Able to work cooperatively in a team and cross functional team(s) as needed
- Able to maintain a level temperament in a stressful environment
- Openly and proactively shares information, knowledge and experience with co-workers
- Willing to take on additional assignments
- Competent in required job knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks
- Able to apply new work requirements with minimal supervision
- Is up-to-date on all certifications and training requirements for role
- Consistently completes assignments or work requirements on time without compromising on quality
- Uses time effectively to manage workload/tasks
- Individual throughput goals are met
- Understands and follows Plexus quality policy guidelines, customer specifications and adheres to regulatory compliance
- Monitors own work to ensure quality standard is met
- Looks for opportunities to improve quality and eliminate waste at work
- Delivers work in a way that eliminates scrap or rework
- Keeps supervisors informed and escalates issues when needed
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent GED is preferred
- One (1) to Two (2) years of related experience is required; One (1) year of related experience in electronics production/manufacturing is preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Employee must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn and be comfortable completing different tasks on a frequent basis
- Ability to sit and/or stand for the duration of shift
- Ability to frequently reach at waist and occasionally above head
- Ability to carry up to 10lbs and lift up to 45lbs
- Ability to use fine motor skills and occasional use of hand tools
- Ability to frequently push, pull, bend, kneel, and/or stoop
- Ability to meet visual acuity requirements that are defined by defined industry certifications and customer specifications
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.