ERP Technical Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Drives Results - Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict - Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders
- Solution Portfolio Management - Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen - Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes
- SPECIFIC to Role:
- 12+ years' experience in SAP ABAP developments
- Experience in developing RICEFW objects in SAP S4 HANA Component
- Fiori/UI5 (Frontend and Backend programming) experience Preferred
- Experience with SAP OData Services, CDS views, AMDP in S4 HANA Preferred
- Experience in setting up Integration with third party applications like Coupa, PLM, MES, Banking etc
- Good understanding of technical environment including BASIS and Security Components
- Experience in technical objects development in area like EWM, PPDS a plus
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
- Engage, collaborate, and communicate effectively with variety of stakeholders to deliver the business value
- Define and establish right size processes to enable productive use of resources
- Design and deliver high quality, low cost solutions to meet business needs
- SPECIFIC to Role:
- Lead & develop complex ERP technical deliverables aligning with organizational goals
- Understand and provide ERP technical architecture solutions
- Develop objects in SAP S/4 HANA system using ABAP, IDOC, BAPIs and related technical components
- Work with functional/business teams and understand functional perspectives of requirements
- Capacity planning of the technical team and manage diverse requests
- Guide and Coach technical team to meet best practices code standards in technical solutions
- Adapt new methodologies and technologies to lead industry in SAP S4 technology use
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team