Senior Data Scientist
Posted on 2/17/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- MA/MS/PhD in Computer Sciences, Health Informatics, Data Science or related field with an emphasis on data visualization
- 5+ years of hands-on experience creating interactive web-based data visualizations
- 5+ years of experience with UX research for interactive data visualization and translation to meaningful and awe-inspiring visuals
- Fluent in Power BI, React, D3, Vue.js, MobX, Vega or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of machine learning models and application to analytics workflows a strong plus
- Prior experience working directly with clinical data, particularly doing data wrangling of raw Electronic Health Data (EHR) or claims data is a strong plus
- Prior experience building large scale pipeline health dashboards also a strong plus
- You are energized by the challenge of visual storytelling, the process of working with complex datasets and the challenge of distilling meaning from the data
- Your designs speak to both experts and non-experts and can produce visuals that delight the user!
- You are adept at switching between concepts for exploratory vs. explanatory data analysis
- You can create and apply established design principles and interaction patterns
- You are a self-starter and can multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- You have experience/interest in Health technology
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Medical patient data provider
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Truveta's mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Autonomy
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Team Activities
Company Core Values
- Focus on our purpose - We believe truth plus knowledge can make a big difference in the world.
- Earn trust - We challenge ourselves to meet the high expectations of patients, providers, regulators, and scientists on privacy, securit, ethics, and data quality.
- Contribute for impact: You have the opportunity to influence and make a big impact. We believe our diversity gives us each a unique perspective and we strive to build teams who represent the patients our data serves.
- Freedom with responsibility - We trust you to innovate towards our shared goals, use great judgment, and make responsibly frugal decisions. We have high standards and reject mediocrity. We embrace work from anywhere. We believe you can accomplish great things from your home or our office home.
- Be curious - Progress is born out of questions asked. We are always learning, humble before the complexity of our vision.