Director – Investor Coverage
Updated on 11/30/2023
Cap-table management platform
Carta is on a mission to create more owners. With over 23,000 companies, more than one million investors, law firms, and employees on their platform, and a commitment to transparency and equality in equity—they're breaking the mold of how capital markets operate.
Data & Analytics
Crypto & Web3
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↓ -5%
2 year growth↑ 27%
New York, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- 12+ years of experience recommended, particularly in a finance or business background, with client-facing experience in private markets, equity sales and trading, or investment banking
- Series 7 and 63 required
- Build, lead and sustain relationships with external and internal clients by understanding needs and providing solutions.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of liquidity transactions and a high level of customer service.
- Solve for market inefficiencies and constraints to better serve companies and stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic expansion of Carta Liquidity’s investor network and suite of solutions.
- Develop creative ideas and recommendations for product offerings, share actionable feedback, and identify cross-product opportunities.
- Identify and develop data-driven solutions to increase internal and external efficiencies in the private secondary markets.