Technical Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years project and program management experience
- Ability to understand or willingness to learn complex technology concepts and interface with software and infrastructure engineers; prior experience collaborating with technologists is necessary
- Practical, inventive problem-solver who can triage, as well as readily pivot between day-to-day issues and the big picture
- Works well with ambiguity and is naturally inclined to drive clarity
- A self-starter with entrepreneurial drive who can execute with minimal supervision; naturally organized and attentive to detail
- A natural servant-leader who drives successful outcomes without direct authority
- Hands-on project and program management, cross-functional coordination, and team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes
- Track progress and provide updates on program status, representing the program in meetings, including preparing and presenting appropriate documentation to peers and senior management
- Facilitate and organize various meetings within the lifecycle of the program to keep the work progressing and the team members collaborating
- Coordinate with internal groups to guide business-critical goals from concept to implementation. Understanding of dependency management
- Manage the program schedule toward an achievable and clearly-defined timeframe, while identifying and raising possible issues. Take responsibility for release schedule and milestones, in a fast-paced environment
- Constant focus on improving efficiency and streamlining processes, identifying and removing obstacles or bottlenecks
- Participate and help promote organizational change initiatives, understanding team values and creating a culture of continuous feedback and iterative improvement
Global quantitative investment manager
PDT's mission is to develop quantitative models to identify market inefficiencies and predict market movements. Once a model has been rigorously researched and tested, we deploy it to run live on our automated trading systems. These systems can trade on electronic markets all over the world, day and night, without much human intervention.
- Full medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage
- Wellness perks and programs
- Generous time off and unlimited sick leave
- Match charitable giving
- Subsidize fitness and exercise
- Emergency back-up child and elder care
- 401k matching and pre-tax benefits
Company Core Values
- We are a community committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Giving to others in need is a fundamental part of our culture.
- Learning should come from mistakes as well as from successes.
- We love solving problems together.
- It’s important that the time PDTers spend at work gives them energy back.