Director – Product Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years of experience in a similar product related position at a B2B SaaS company
- Background in a product marketing capacity
- Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics
- Experience working with Product Management teams, with the ability to translate technical concept into successful product and marketing material for customers and sales teams
- You will own the positioning and messaging for WalkMe Workstation, translating product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value
- You will develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Research and understand our buyer personas to ensure your product is designed and delivered to create value for them, acting as a partner and strategic advisor to product managers
- Be the voice of product releases for your line of business, developing all relevant collateral (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions, demos)
- Meet with customers and lead activities to increase adoption
- Partner with technical and sales enablement teams to educate on the latest products and how to sell them
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!