Regional Sales Manager
Posted on 10/19/2022
- Solid client facing / interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Ability to effectively operate in fast paced, evolving environment
- Intimacy/knowledge of the specific territory; must live in territory
- Industry domain / security software sales experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, able to plan, pitch and execute
- Experience using CRM/Salesforce
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Must live in geography / territory
- Lead account strategy to generate new business growth and add to our portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships within enterprise clients
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Work as a cohesive team with Sale Engineers and cross functional team members
- Work collaboratively with channel/reseller community
- Forecast accurately and achieve revenue targets
Exabeam's mission is to light the way and unleash security teams and organizations by removing the obstacles of outdated tech, rigid mindsets, and talent shortages to make security success the norm.
- Competitive health packages to keep you in tip-top shape
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k)
- Parental leave
- Wellness and education
- Flexible vacation
Company Core Values
- Deliver the Exceptional - Whether it’s for a customer or fellow team member, we want to make a real impact and create a memorable, valuable experience.
- Work Together, Win Together - A team mentality enables efficiency, productivity, and responsiveness—enabling our team, partners, and customers to rely on each other for success.
- Engage with Confidence - We’ve created an environment that encourages confidence and nurtures our team’s potential, resulting in a symbiotic relationship with partners and customers.
- Do What’s Right - We want the relationships across our team, customers, and partners to be based on trust—helping deliver the right action at the right time.
- Communicate Openly - It’s critical for our team and customers to interact comfortably and know they’re an integral part of the process.