Data Analyst - Risk Operation
Posted on 4/22/2022
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics/Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- 2-5 years of full-time work experience in data analytics and operation or project management
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data and an ability to analyze and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Blockchain
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated dataset and visualizations
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open-source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Use data to provide value-added analysis and reporting on operations, and risk domains
- Manage process enhancements and build data visualizations to monitor the effectiveness of enhancements
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Support day to day operations and promote a data-driven decision-making culture
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organization where time to market is critical
- Willing to work on alternative hours (e.g. work on evenings to connect with teams based in different jurisdictions)
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.