Business Analyst, Customer Support Operations
Posted on 2/1/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Denver, CO, USA
- Previous experience in a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence capacity providing data-driven business insight recommendations
- Experience utilizing intermediate SQL knowledge to analyze, modify, and filter data
- Comfort analyzing and visualizing data in Excel, Salesforce, and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience meeting and identifying business needs by building and utilizing relevant, simple, and accurate reporting
- Ability to manage competing and concurrent priorities through effective planning and cross functional collaboration with high level of autonomy
- Ability to present observations and ideas to leadership and stakeholders
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to Customer Support leadership by surfacing key insights, providing recommendations on areas for improvement, and identify gaps and inefficiencies in our data flows
- Design, build, deliver, and maintain world-class reporting for all areas of the Support Organization
- Provide forecasting models by using current data statistics and potential process changes
- Develop automated views to measure and track daily performance of our key KPIs
- Translate business needs and non-technical requirements into high-level technical specifications and design
- Applying a variety of data extraction and analytic techniques to provide process improvement and product improvement ideas
- Partner closely with our Corporate Engineering team to ensure high fidelity of support data and promote easy access across the company
Automating professional background checks
Checkr powers people infrastructure for the future of work. With artificial intelligence and machine learning, Checkr's solutions make background checks faster—building a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
- Humility: We are respectful and free from arrogance. We put the success of our employees over our company and are excited to learn from each other.
- Transparency: We trust each other to communicate the good and the bad as it relates to doing our best work. We aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and are receptive to feedback.
- Grit: We are passionate and hustle to raise the bar. We persevere through our challenges and grow from our failures.
- Ownership: We strive for thoughtful impact, take pride in our work, and hold ourselves accountable. We step up and take on new challenges to help further the success of the company.
- Connection: We genuinely care about each other and understand that our people are our power. We celebrate our lived experiences and enjoy helping and supporting each other.