Software Developer in Test
Sdet, UI, Remote
Posted on 2/2/2022
Orlando, FL, USA
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 2+ years of professional software engineering in test experience
- Familiarity with page object model and web automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress)
- Understanding of REST services (POST/PUT/GET/DELETE), and proficiency with REST tools (Postman or similar)
- Familiarity with common test frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, XUnit)
- Independently able to transform functional product requirements and specifications into appropriate individual test coverage
- Independently able to understand technical product documentation (Swagger, or similar)
- Solid understanding and experience with AGILE development practices
- Capability to not just find bugs, but undergo an analysis and investigation into root cause
- Improve the coverage and reliability of our automated test suites for both the web UI and web services for our customer data management portal
- Work in an agile environment (TDD, short release cycles)
- Take part in regular creative brainstorming sessions to improve product quality and processes
- Prioritize development of automated test cases
- Own entire QA process (test identification, creation, execution) within the development team
- Teach, learn, and document
Accesso believes technology has the power to redefine the guest experience.
- Work Life Balance - We help you balance your work life with your real life! Enjoy our generous paid time off policy, flexible work hours and paid volunteer time off to get involved in your community!
- Fun Environment - Our company culture isn’t just about Fun Fridays, nerf gun fights and ping pong tournaments, although we have all of those! We work hard and play hard. With open collaborative workspaces and fully stocked in-office cafes, we are a passionate group with a great work environment!
- Benefits - With great medical coverage, an HSA Employer contribution, company-paid long & short term disability and life insurance, we’ve got you covered! Plus with a company matched 401(k) plan, we’re thinking of your future too.