At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Customer Marketing team is looking for a Customer Insights Marketing Manager to help grow and scale ZoomInfo’s Voice of the Customer initiatives. The person in this role will be responsible for managing and optimizing ZoomInfo’s Champions Program (a community of customers dedicated to helping ZoomInfo improve and succeed), while also being responsible for owning, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on NPS and CSAT across all of ZoomInfo’s products.
The right candidate takes initiative, is highly organized, pays close attention to detail, and is comfortable juggling different projects in a fast-paced environment. They have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills and a history of analytical thinking.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Improve and streamline the Voice of Customer by optimizing and scaling our NPS and CSAT programs.
- Analyze survey responses, identify key insights and deliver regular, actionable reports to senior leadership.
- Combine insights into a cohesive narrative to help all areas of the business recognize challenges, identify opportunities and implement solutions that drive the product roadmap and user experience.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to ensure all areas of the business are able to consume VoC insights and reports. Work with the Market Intelligence team to deliver quarterly market reports where you will be responsible for representing our customer’s needs.
- Support the growth of ZoomInfo’s Champions program by identifying, engaging and recruiting customers to provide ongoing feedback to members of our product team. Facilitate requests to interview and survey members of this group.
- Be the main stakeholder among our cross-functional community initiative and work with Marketing, Customer Success, Product and others to bring our larger vision to life.
- Continuously contribute to operational and process improvements for Customer Advocacy programs.
- 5+ years experience working in customer insights or analytics, preferably for a SaaS company
- Highly analytical person who is passionate about leveraging data to drive strategic decisions
- Prior experience analyzing complex data sets - proficient in Google Sheets / Excel and prior experience with Tableau and SQL preferred
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong storyteller with excellent written communication and presentation skills
- A track record of getting things done — no matter what changes come your way
- Exceptional attention to detail & day-to-day delivery combined with ability to understand and convey how activities map back to larger picture
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $97,000.00 - $120,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.