Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted on 6/10/2022
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
Ruby on Rails
- You've been building full-stack web applications professionally
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- You'll produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- You'll actively build and own features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding systems
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- You'll improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Work on APIs using multiple frameworks and platforms. --e.g., Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Amazon Web Services
- Contribute to our codebase and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed by participating in design discussions, testing and code reviews
- Learn quickly and move fast
- You'll assist our support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues, including participating in on-call rotation
Articulate Labs develops wearable devices that augment movement with electrical stimulation to turn everyday activity into on-the-go rehab.
- Student debt repayment
- 401(k) savings
- Supplemental insurance
- Mental health sessions
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life coaching
- Flexible PTO
- Fully remote
- Well-being benefit
- Medical insurance
- Baby bonding leave
- Child care assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transgender benefit
- Company matching donations
- Abortion travel assistance
- Service sabbatical
- Cash for Change
- We are all human: We come to work with our unique histories, our vulnerabilities, and the social location we inhabit based on things like race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and religion.
- We are all connected: Healing and improving ourselves and our relationships with one another reverberates throughout our teams, society, and the world.
- We are all works-in-progress: We seek to learn and evolve as humans, teammates, and members of society.
- We are responsible: We are both autonomous individuals and members of a team, working together to grow and succeed.
- We are focused on results and strive to make a positive impact in the world: We value work at Articulate that has purpose, meaning, and impact.
- We are called to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace: We strive to be the brightest corner of the universe, where everyone feels empowered, valued, and safe to be their whole selves at work.