Service Parts & Accessories
Posted on 11/4/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- 2-4 years of experience in demand planning/supply planning
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Experience forecasting within an ERP (SAP preferred)
- Collaborator, with willingness to drive change
- Analytical skills with a deep understanding of demand planning modeling, and overall supply chain operational process that may impact your demand planning model inputs
- Proven ability to perform data analysis, quick turn analysis, advanced excel
- Process design experience, with proven ability to understand, document, and transform complex processes
- Required to communicate using telephone, zoom, and/or email
- Ability to sit/stand for 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to view, read, and interpret electronic documents and communication
- Develop and execute the overall global demand forecast for your parts to enable Service and overall company objectives
- Collaborate with sales, supply chain, global distribution centers, engineering, and other partners to understand demand forecast drivers
- Drive key KPI improvement activities (reducing forecast error and bias), improving customer service, reducing excess/obsolete inventory, to enable predictive performance and financial planning
- Review historical consumption data, trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results to increase accuracy by removing bias
- Monitor performance vs the forecast throughout the month identifying key shifts. Participate in monthly demand planning performance reviews to prevent excess/obsolete materials
- Maintain and leverage forecast and consumption analytics to drive collaborative inventory and risk reviews with partners to meet customer service improvements on your parts
- Seek out new innovations and present new strategies to continuously improve your forecasts and the overall demand planning process
- Detailed documentation of current and future processes and procedures
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team