Senior Accreditation Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote in USA • Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree (Masters preferred) in healthcare administration, related clinical degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience managing the accreditation process and working with quality and compliance programs within a healthcare organization
- Experience with NCQA population health program accreditation, ADCES, URAC, and/or other quality accreditation work (ideally at least one of the above mentioned)
- Demonstrated experience defining data requirements, analyzing data, and translating trends and findings into actionable recommendations
- Stellar leadership, attention to detail, project management, written, and oral communication skills
- Complete 15 annual diabetes education CEUs or maintain your CDCES
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Wellness events
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Lead a cross-functional accreditation team that interfaces with the clinical, compliance, regulatory, operations, and product functions to develop Omada's accreditation strategy and remain audit ready at all times
- Serve as the subject matter expert in NCQA and ADCES accreditation and delegation
- Assist in any research or analysis required to evaluate Omada's accreditation strategy and related decision making
- Oversee accreditation maintenance and project management year round including all dashboard updates, report submissions, accreditation point of contact communications, authorship or delegation of deliverables, and other requirements as required by the accrediting bodies
- Identify and communicate accreditation status, gaps & escalations, and process/product improvement areas to the Accreditation Committee
- Serve as a thought partner and creative problem solver to help our teams think through how to design high quality programs and products that meet our accreditation standards and member needs at scale
- Lead the Accreditation subcommittee of the Clinical Quality committee with updates to leadership on a regular basis
- Work side-by-side with our clinical operations and product teams to guide critical quality oversight
- CDCES, CPHQ certification, RN, or comparable licensure
- Prior digital health or healthcare IT experience
- Experience in credentialing management
Digital care solution
Omada aims to inspire people to make lasting health changes on their own terms. They partner with health plans and employers to equip members with personalized tools, resources, and support to improve their health one step at a time.
- Remote first - Join Omada from anywhere in the US. No matter where you’re located, we budget for travel so your team can come together.
- Flexible vacation - Invest in yourself and your loved ones with flexible time away and monthly wellness days.
- Parental leave - We support all new parents with competitive leave policies and flexible schedules upon return.
- Omada program - Join our best-in-class program to reach your health goals, and invite a loved one to join you too.
- Meeting-free days - Every Wednesday afternoon, we observe company-wide focus time with nothing on the calendar.
- Resources to thrive - Invest in inclusion with resource groups, equity training, and a cross-functional team dedicated to belonging.
- Seek context
- Act boldly
- Deliver results
- Succeed together
- Remember why we're here
- Start with trust