Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or Interior Architecture required
- 0-5 years of experience in all phases of architecture projects
- Experience in Revit, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to building a long-term professional career
- Participate in the integrated design process with other disciplines at LPA
- You will assist Design Coordinators and Project Leaders in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare presentations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Assist in research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Attend construction meetings and field visits to further understand detailing and coordination
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including licensure materials and financial incentives, professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- The salary range for this position is $56,000 - $78,000 and is eligible for annual
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.