Store Leader, Legacy Place (New Store Opening Spring 2022
Posted on 12/10/2021
Dedham, MA, USA
- Backed by 3+ years in a management role at a complex customer-focused, operationally excellent retailer (plus, you're an established top-performer)
- Able to build, coach, and retain a high-performing team that meets sales, operational, and financial performance goals
- A clear, honest, and empathetic communicator who's able to make tough decisions
- An organized, entrepreneurial go-getter-you're unafraid of taking calculated risks to deliver results
- An upbeat collaborator with strong interpersonal skills
- A resourceful problem-solver and out-of-the-box thinker when faced with challenges
- Curious and willing to question how things are done and how they could be done better
- Able to inspire your team by promoting our vision and purpose in a compelling way
- Highly interested in business, technology, and fashion
- Ready to bring fun into your workplace but willing to put in long hours when required
- Passionate about providing nothing-but-wonderful service
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Represent and communicate Warby Parker's values and philosophy to customers and team members
- Execute and improve all operational activities to meet your store's financial targets and customer experience goals
- Consistently follow company-wide processes to maintain brand consistency
- Manage daily scheduling and payroll for the entire store team
- Coordinate store events with our Marketing team
- Implement existing procedures (and create new ones!) to protect the company's inventory and assets
- Follow and enforce protocols to ensure risk management and safety
- Build and foster an engaged, effective team through recruitment and on-boarding, as well as ongoing training and development
- Lead quarterly performance and development reviews for each store team member
- Live and breathe Warby Parker's core values in your quest to exemplify what great service looks like
- Create an inclusive workplace culture by treating all teammates and customers with respect
- Attend company leadership trainings, including our annual Store Leader Summit
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.